Freddie Merc’s is Veteran owned and operated by Will Parker (see our article published in the July Issue of Concealed Carry Magazine at the bottom of this page).
Our goal is to teach the members of our community prevention as well as the skills to survive a deadly force encounter. With four decades of experience with firearms, training and honing skills, Will remains a dedicated student himself by regularly attending training from some of the top instructors in the U.S. and across the globe. His knowledge, skills, and abilities are second to none in the Flathead when it comes to the total package of self-defense with a firearm.
Will served in the U.S Navy and Marine Corps for over 25 years specializing in Operations (1986-2011). During his career he was a Special Weapons Sentry, member of the Security Teams and Team Leader, Marine Corps Weapons and Tactics Instructor, Strike/Fighter Tactical Instructor, and Weapons Systems Instructor. He first became an instructor in 1994 and has pursued additional teaching credentials and continuing education ever since.
At Freddie Merc’s we are committed to offering our students and customers the best available instruction and customer service in Montana. We have the Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities to teach you in prevention (soft skills), defense (hard skills), self-defense law (legal), and help developing your skills in these areas to save your life – physically, morally, legally, and financially. We offer a wide variety of training in the area of self-defense.
Will is a USCCA Senior Training Counselor and Instructor, I.C.E. Defensive Firearms Coach, NRA Basic Pistol Instructor and Range Safety Officer, and Law of Self-Defense Instructor Program Graduate. He spends hundreds of hours per year training with some of the top instructors in the country, as a student or alongside them co-teaching.
Dedication to our community with the highest quality training available is what we are dedicated to doing. We travel to attend advanced level courses (end user and instructor development) to bring these skills sets back to you. Once or twice annually we bring in outside instructors to teach at our facility (see Hosted Training).
Contact Will today for more information about upcoming classes, additional services, or how to meet your goals. Ask yourself these three questions:
Will has dedicated himself to teaching others violence prevention and to prepare for violence, should it be unavoidable. He dedicates hundreds of continuing education hours per year and strives to be a better educator each day.
- 25-Year Navy & Marine Corps Veteran
- 40+ Years of firearms experience
- 26 Years as an Instructor
- 14 Years as a Competitive Shooter
- Formal School House Trained & Certified Instructor
- AA Degree in Instructor Technology
- Certified REEA Gold Standard Instructor
- Certified USCCA Senior Training Counselor
- Certified USCCA Training Counselor
- Certified USCCA Instructor
- Graduate Force Science Institute Analyst
- Top Graduate Rangemaster Instructor Development/Certification
- Rangemaster Advanced Instructor Development
- Graduate Shooting-Performance Firearms Instructor Development Course
- Graduate MAG-40 Armed Citizens Rules of Engagement
- Certified I.C.E. Defensive Firearms Coach
- Graduate of Law of Self-Defense Instructor Program
- Graduate USMC Weapons & Tactics Instructor
- Graduate USN Strike Fighter Tactical Instructor
- Graduate Establishing A Dominance Paradigm
- Graduate Predator Security and Defense Private Security Specialist/Bodyguard
Executive Protection Certification
- Graduate Predator Security and Defense Long-Range Marksman
- Distinguished Graduate Front Sight Four-Day Defensive Handgun
- Graduate Shooting-Performance Defensive Handgun
- Graduate Shooting Performance Defensive Rifle
- Graduate Shooting-Performance Competition Handgun Level 1
- Graduate Shooting-Performance Competition Handgun Level 2
- Graduate I.C.E. Counter Ambush Training Course
- Graduate I.C.E. Fundamentals of Combat Focus Shooting
- Attendee Rangemaster 2018 Northwest Tactical Conference
- Graduate Active Shooter Interdiction
- Graduate Law of Self-Defense Level 1 Seminar
- Graduate Law of Self-Defense Level 2 Seminar
- Graduate Law of Self-Defense Defense of Property
- Attendee April Risk Consulting UNTHINKABLE: Concepts and Techniques for the
- Graduate LCG Tactical Handgun Tactical Skills & Movement Course
- Graduate LCG Tactical Low Light
- Graduate SAC Tactical Essential Carbine Course
- Certified NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
- Certified Utah State Firearms Instructor
- Certified Montana FWP Hunters Education Instructor
- Certified GLOCK Instructor
- Certified GLOCK Advanced Armorer
- Certified S&W Armorer
- Certified NRA & USMC Range Safety Officer
- Certified USPSA Chief Range Officer with Multi-Gun Endorsement
- USPSA, IDPA & Defensive Pistol Competitive Shooter
- Life Long Student
Photos & Videos
Take a look and enjoy!
Freddie Merc's Gun Wercs, LLC
P.O. Box 919 Kila, MT 59920
(406) 407-6662 or firstname.lastname@example.org