Become a USCCA Certified Instructor
March 9, 10, 11, 2023 8am - 6pm each day
If you’re ready to become a trained firearms instructor who is prepared to arm their students with an exceptional education then you’re ready to become a USCCA Certified Instructor! This is not the same Instructor Certification Course you will find with any other Training Counselor. I am one of only two Senior Training Couselors not employed by the USCCA and have been involved with their training program since Day-One.
This course includes an additional day to account for Instructor Development in the classroom and on the range. You will learn how to better teach in the classroom and on the range. This education I will share with you over decades of continuing education in classroom teaching, adult learning and teaching with some of the top firearms instructors in the nations to include teaching FBI Firearms Instructors.
The range teaching comes from being a student of, and teaching with, Michael Seeklander and Rob Pincus. What I will offer you will save you a great deal of time, effort, and money while you are already in our classroom and on our range, versus attending classes individually.
I guarantee this class is worth the additional cost over other TC's. If you are a USCCA Certified Instructor in good standing, you can attend this course for $400. Please contact me for registration.
Steps To Become A Certified Instructor
1. Register for the class using the link above.
At the time you register, you will be purchasing your USCCA Instructor Toolkit which includes your classroom presentation PowerPoint, 10 copies of Concealed Carry & Home Defense Fundamentals by Michael Martin, a classroom poster, 10 copies of Concealed Carry Magazine, and a USCCA Instructor Polo and range cap (this $250 charge is included in the $997 price above).
2. Activate and complete the USCCA Concealed Carry & Home Defense Fundamentals eLearning module.
3. Prepare to attend this class by:
- Complete the eLearning five to six times.
- Reading the USCCA Concealed Carry & Home Defense Fundamentals book several times.
- Practice shooting to pass the shooting qualification.
4. Attend our USCCA Premium Instructor Certification course and qualify by passing both live fire and written examinations. You will receive your toolkit after completing the USCCA Instructor Certification Course.
Benefits Of Being A Certified Instructor
Freddie Merc's Gun Wercs, LLC
P.O. Box 919 Kila, MT 59920
(406) 407-6662 or email@example.com